Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Stuff!!!!!

I've been on a kick lately about free stuff. It kinda started with me anticipating my free birthday ice-cream from Cold Stone. I've enjoyed it the past few years and was excited for that birthday gift. So, I became curious what other free items I could receive for my birthday, just for signing up for some e-mails.

I found some incredible things!!!!!!!!

In fact, last night, on our way to my birthday dinner, Simon and I added up the value of the coupons I had received. Now, keep in mind that these were things that I would receive completely free....no purchase necessary. (There's more free out there if you're willing to spend a little.)
I was holding in my lap coupons for about $40 worth of free items.

For my birthday dinner, we went to Red Robin and got a free burger ($9) and free ice-cream sundae ($5). After dinner we hit up Jack in the Box, where I got to choose from chocolate cake or cheesecake. Finally, we stopped by Marble Slab for a free cone.

Most of the coupons I received were valid for about a week after my birthday, so I'm spacing out my ice-cream treats. Here are a few of the other things I plan on getting in the next week...totally FREE!
* scoop of ice-cream from Baskin Robbins
* ice-cream from Cold Stone
* ice-cream sundae from Culver's
* cream slush from sonic
* sandwich from Schlotzky's
* burger from Fuddrucker's

I LOVE FREE STUFF!

I just want to add one more thing I found: If you sign up on Dave and Buster's website for their emails and whatnot, they will give you $10 worth of game play. Heck of a deal....if you ask me!

1 comment:

Micki Cottam said...

If you sign up for it at Tucanos (a Brazilian grill)you get a free meal for your birthday good for your entire birth month!! Thats what I look forward to on my birthday. We usually go for lunch with the birthday card and pay about $15 which is awesome for Tucanos!