Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just a List

So, I totally stole this off someone else's blog, but I thought it would be fun to complete and share (and it motivated me to blog) so here goes...

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Spending all my time with my boyfriend
2. Getting ready to graduate
3. Making decisions about where to go to college
4. Working at Quiznos
5. Practicing (or procrastinating practicing) my clarinet

Things on my to do list:
1. Call the doctor
2. Fill out applications for school districts
3. Find Paige a birthday present
4. Finish painting the shelves
5. Find a reading game to teach and "entertain" my third graders

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Pita chips (even though they hurt my teeth right now)
2. Cheese sticks
3. Pudding with whipped cream
4. Pizza pockets
5. Taquitos

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Go on a vacation with my amazing husband
3. Help my brothers (and sisters-in-law) pay for college
4. Fly to Maryland to see Paige's baptism
5. Buy Simon an original Mini Cooper in British racing green

5 Places I've lived:
1. McKinney, Texas
2. Binghamton, New York
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Layton, Utah
5. Salt Lake City, Utah

5 Jobs I've had:
1. 2nd Grade teacher- Clearfield, Utah
2. Sandwich Artist (Subway)- Laie, Hawaii
3. Sandwich Artist (Quiznos)- McKinney, Texas
4. Event program seller- 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City
5. Loving doting housewife

Hope you enjoyed this! Until next time...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I did enjoy it! I find it funny that you were a sandwich artist! just the name for jobs companies come up with is cute. Unless you came up with it which is highly possible!