Sunday, February 17, 2008

Starting New

Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog. I actually have two other blogs, but those are more annonymous things so I can write whatever I want and not worry about people I know reading it. But this, I'm hoping, will be a place to keep in touch and share interesting and or exciting things that happen, or just how I'm feeling on a particular day. So, here goes.
This week has been good. I'm tired of five day work weeks. I don't have much room to complain since I only work a few hours a day, but five days in a row is so much! My kids are good though, and I'm having success with developing routines with my newer groups.
Valentine's day was pretty good with the kids. It seemed like they were already hopped up on lots of sugar, so we were less than effective that day. I got to help out in first grade with their party. It was so fun to see them just hanging out and having fun. Being with first graders these past few weeks has reminded me how much I really like the younger kids.
As for the rest of my life, it's been pretty good lately. I've had some confusion in my personal/social life, but I think it's gonna work itself out here pretty soon.
Other than that, the most exciting thing to happen in my life recently is my new hair color. I went dark brown about two weeks ago and finally started loving it this week. This is the first time I've ever had my hair this dark, so it's been a little of a transition, but I LOVE IT!

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy and come back often to visit!
Peace, love, and aloha!

No comments: