Sunday, June 7, 2009

Because I know that everyone is dying to read an infinite number of posts about my wedding plans...

Alright, so I realize that no one is really interested in a daily (or even weekly for that matter) account about my wedding plans. But, I feel like writing about them, so here I go.
I actually feel like I've paid a lot of attention to wedding planning this weekend. I think that my attention got turned because of the bridal shower. As a result, I've thought about registries, thank you notes, and a whole host of other things. Also, I'm trying to make sure that the announcements get out on time, so Kim (my maid-of-honor) and I will be working on putting announcements together this weekend. As a result, I've had to think about photographs and addresses.
I am, most definitely, a list person. I thrive when I have a list organizing the things I need to do. Thus, my wedding will be full of lists. I began making them long ago and have only continued through the process. Today I began making lists about the time near the wedding day, as well as the wedding day itself. It's fun for me to keep things in order and think about the things that will be happening that week and the day itself. It's getting me all kinds of excited.
Unfortunately, I'm here, teaching, for another four weeks. It won't be too bad. It's kinda weird to be winding things up. But it's good. I'm ready to finish out the year and move on. I've loved my time here, but "now it's time to say good-bye".

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love lists too. More accurately, I love crossing things off a list!!! :)

I don't even know when the big day is...

Amy said...

I did a list for mine too, that way if I thought of something I could just jot it down real quick and when I finished I put a line thru so I know what I already did!

that little boy is cute!

The Emericks said...

For the record I love hearing wedding plans! Weddings are exciting and such a huge event in your life! You only plan on getting married once so live it up!!! You are too cute! Congrats! Lists are a life saver!!!